• Journal of Statistics Education
“The Journal of Statistics Education disseminates knowledge for the improvement of statistics education at all levels, including primary, secondary, post-secondary, postgraduate, continuing, and workplace education.”
• Electronic Statistics Textbook (StatSoft)
Offers training in the understanding and application of statistics.
• The Rice Virtual Lab in Statistics
Includes simulations, demonstrations, and a link to Hyperstat Online, an online hypertext introductory statistics textbook.
• Statistical Research Website for K-12 Teachers and Grade 9-12 Students
• The Internet Glossary of Statistical Terms
• Statistics Every Writer Should Know
A user-friendly non-technical explanation of various statistics concepts.
(Note: Tables may not display correctly in Netscape Navigator; for best results, view with Internet Explorer.)
This list is for those concerned with the initial teaching of statistics in all phases of education.
To subscribe, address an e-mail message in the following manner:
join teaching-statistics YourFirstName YourLastName
You can also subscribe at the following URL: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=teaching-statistics&A=1
• American Statistical Association
1429 Duke St.
Alexandria, VA 22314-3415