Resources for teachers and students of the Spanish language. Covers literature, arts, music, people, history, foods, and countries.
• Center for Study of Books in Spanish for Children & Adolescents
For books in Spanish collected from around the world for young readers.
• Resources for Spanish Educators
This section has as its purpose to provide useful resources for Spanish language educators. The resources include grammar and vocabulary reviews, as well as other resources, a business Spanish site, and the Cambridge Dictionary.
— University of Toronto Internet Site by Jerzy Kowal ©1997-98
— Mansion Ingles Resource Site
— Colby College Review Site by Barbara Nelson at email@example.com
— Business Spanish Site
— Cambridge Spanish Dictionary
• Spanish Lessons via WWW
• Spanish Language Newspapers and Reading Materials
• Comprehensive Spanish Grammar and Information Site
• Spanish Teachers Chatboard at Teachers.net
This forum is dedicated to discussions related to teaching Spanish as a second language.
• The American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese (AATSP)
Butler-Hancock, Room 210
University of Northern Colorado
Greeley, CO 80639