• Asian American Students at Risk: A Literature Review
“The main purpose of this literature review is to assess the state of the art in research on Asian American students in the public school systems who are at risk of academic failure.” Produced by the Center for Research on the Education of Students Placed at Risk.
• ERIC Digest – Enhancing the Communication Skills of Newly-Arrived Asian American Students
• ERIC Digest – Asian-American Children: What Teachers Should Know
• ERIC Digest – Meeting the Educational Needs of Southeast Asian Children
• ERIC Digest – Stereotypes of Asian American Students