• General Information About Spina Bifida
Provided by the National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities.
• March of Dimes – Spina Bifida
This information sheet includes answers to frequently asked questions about spina bifida.
• Learning Among Children with Spina Bifida
Includes an overview of the research and information on the learning strengths and weaknesses of children with spina bifida.
• Information on Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
This site was developed by the staff of SBH Queensland as a reference for schools with children with spina bifida. It includes information on mobility, learning, social skills, handwriting, and more.
• Spina Bifida Association of America
4590 Macarthur Blvd NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20007-4226
800-621-3141 or 202-944-3285