• Language Learning & Technology
Online articles from this refereed journal for second and foreign language educators.
• TESL: CALL
Links related to Computer-Assisted Language Learning, from the Internet TESL Journal (for Teachers of English as a Second Language).
• Agora Language Marketplace
Information about hardware and software sources for language learning laboratories, and other publishers of language lab products.
• Questions and Considerations to be Addressed Before Installing a Computer-Based Language Lab
• Revitalizing the Language Laboratory
by Helen Huntley, West Virginia University
• ERIC Digest: Interactive Language Learning on the Web (2002)
• ERIC Digest: Enhancing Authentic Language Learning Experiences Through Internet Technology (2000) http://www.ericfacility.net/ericdigests/ed472851.html
• ERIC Digest: More Than Just the Internet – Technology for Language Teaching (1997)
NETEACH-L, is an on-line forum through which international EFL/ESL teachers can discuss issues related to using technology as an educational tool.
To subscribe, address an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the message body type: subscribe Neteach-L firstname lastname
For more information, please visit: http://www.ilc.cuhk.edu.hk/english/neteach/main.html
• The International Association for Language Learning Technology
“Established in 1965, IALLT is a professional organization whose members provide leadership in the development, integration, evaluation and management of instructional technology for the teaching and learning of language, literature and culture.”
• The Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium (CALICO)
Southwest Texas State University
116 Centennial Hall
San Marcos, TX 78666