• Software: The Best of the Basics
From Education World, reviews of 22 software programs for educators and their students.
• Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) @ CHORUS
“CALL @ Chorus is a resource which offers detailed reviews of software and books targeted towards language students and instructors.”
• Sources for Reviews of Educational CD-ROMs and Software
A bibliography of periodicals containing software reviews.
• SuperKids Educational Software Review
Contains software reviews written by kids, parents, teachers.
• Software Evaluation Instrument from Children’s Software Review
A checklist of things to consider when choosing software for children.
• Tips on Choosing Software for Your School
• ERIC Digest — Seven Steps To Responsible Software Selection